Cervicogenic Headache Treatments at Physio Plus
You're in the right hands
Physiotherapists can successfully treat headaches originating from the neck or upper back joints or soft tissues and show you how to prevent the pain recurring.
If you have any of the following symptoms a physiotherapist can treat your headache:
- Headache associated with neck pain
- Does the pain radiate from the back to the front of your head?
- Headache with dizziness or light-headedness
- Headache which always feels worse on the same side of your head
- Headache brought on or worsened by neck movement or staying in the same position for a long time
- Headache which persists after your doctor has checked for other causes
- Headache eased by pressure to the base of the skull