Physiotherapy at Physio Plus
You're in the right hands
Physio Plus has offered professional, progressive Physiotherapy services to the Northern Rivers since 1990. We look forward to helping you with your recovery.
Physiotherapists hold a university degree and are highly trained in the recognition and physical treatment of disorders affecting the musculo-skeletal system. Our continuing education, professional memberships and networks ensure you receive 'best practice' in assessment and treatment to get you back in action as soon as possible.
Your physiotherapy assessment will include:
- A thorough history
- A comprehensive examination of posture, movements, and specific muscle, joint, ligament and nerve tests
Your physiotherapy treatment may include:
- Protection - using taping, splinting, education and advice
- Soft Tissues techniques - massage, myofascial release.
- Acupuncture/ Dry Needling
- Joint mobilization or manipulation
- Exercise prescription involving stretching and strengthening programs
We have invested in equipment and quality facilities to add value for our patients. We offer onsite pool and gym facilities to enable supervised exercise in combination with treatment.